The Maltese Archipelago lies strategically in the centre of the Mediterranean. It is
closely situated to other super yacht marinas in the South of France, the Balearics,
Croatia, the Greek Islands, Turkey and North Africa. Renowned for its Maritime Industry, Malta has long been a refuge to mariners and traders plying the Mediterranean basin.
Today, Malta offers yachtsmen an opportunity of an all-year-round haven including wintering for their yachts. Gollcher also act as Agents for super yachts.
Super yachts Services
- Customs and Immigration Clearances
- Delivery of spare parts
- Provisions and supplies
- Competitive accommodation and car hire
- Bunkering inside or outside port
- Crew Changes including visa applications
- Charts and Publications
- Private aircraft landing permits
- Medical Assistance and Support
- Security Services
- Travel, airfreight, seafreight and courier services
- Vessel registration under the Malta flag.
For Mega and Super Yachts, berths may be reserved at either Grand Harbour Marina located beneath the impressive bastions of Valletta City or Manoel Island Marina
located in Marsamxett Harbour.
Other yachts can be berthed also on pontoons at either of the above facilities as well
as at the Portomaso, Ta’Xbiex, Msida and Gozo marinas.
Local ship maintenance and repair facilities are available for any type of maintenance, repair, refit and painting. The repairs and maintenance may be carried out either afloat, or in drydocks or on slipways.